If you’re coming along to the Political Innovation event in Edinburgh on the 13th, please have a look at the UserVoice page that we’ve set up to help you shape the day?
We’re looking for contributors to raise issues including (but not exclusively)….
- Petitioning and other forms of crowdsourced government interaction
- Blogging – how it’s changing, new tools, managing commenting communities, how to avoid being sued
- How bloggers relate to journalists (and vice versa) – and do bloggers matter?
- Networked campaigning – how it’s done, and what it means for politicians, civil servants and the campaigners themselves
- How to remove the barriers to social interaction online
… and anything else that comes up on the day. We’ve had a load of essays published on the Political Innovation site as a sample of the kind of thinking we’re hoping to shake out on the day and we’re hoping to see a few of the contributors there on the day to discus their ideas … and yours.