Recent blog posts
For anyone who has ever asked themselves "why is politics still done like this?"
- Update: Audio file of Warren Hatter’s talk is now online 6 December 2012
- What we’ve done so far in 2012 2 October 2012
- Policymaking in the Cloud: Doing Things Differently
- No 8: The broadening inkblot: Self-improvement for people who read newspapers (and blogs…)
- No 7: Breaking the monopolies that control the way schools are designed
- No 6: Citizen-control of personal information
- No 5: Government information? Get the public to provide it!
- No 4: See Change – opening policy research to the public
- No 3: Assertion-flagging: for less partisan, prejudiced blogging
- No 2: The politics of buying stuff
- No 1: Towards Interactive Government
Tag Archives: Design
Tweet Cameron Tonkinwise is asking … “is social innovation a means of circumventing politics?” “….what happens if design-based social innovation is not just a way of avoiding conventional, explicit politics, but a way of undermining politics altogether? What if scaling … Continue reading