Recent blog posts
For anyone who has ever asked themselves "why is politics still done like this?"
- Update: Audio file of Warren Hatter’s talk is now online 6 December 2012
- What we’ve done so far in 2012 2 October 2012
- Policymaking in the Cloud: Doing Things Differently
- No 8: The broadening inkblot: Self-improvement for people who read newspapers (and blogs…)
- No 7: Breaking the monopolies that control the way schools are designed
- No 6: Citizen-control of personal information
- No 5: Government information? Get the public to provide it!
- No 4: See Change – opening policy research to the public
- No 3: Assertion-flagging: for less partisan, prejudiced blogging
- No 2: The politics of buying stuff
- No 1: Towards Interactive Government
Tag Archives: Crowdsourcing
Tweet Crowdsourcing Analysis for Policymakers is the first of five planned Political Innovation Translation Layer evening events in the new year. These free events are taking place and the Adam Street Club just off The Strand in London. Get your tickets … Continue reading