By the time you read this, we will have probably had more than 100 sign-ups up for the Political Innovation Edinburgh event. Sign-ups were asked to provide a small amount of information about themselves to help us to ensure that needs were being met.
Here are some top-lines. Attendees will include…
- 29 political bloggers
- 34 political activists (“on my own time”)
- 23 PR/public affairs professionals
- 20 voluntary sector / NGO employees
- 23 people with a professional interst in policymaking
- 15 social media / ICT advisers
- 11 people who work for MSP/MPs
Many attendees ticked quite a few boxes. We’re not going to say how many MSPs/MPs or civil servants we’ve got coming along yet, but we are prepared to disclose that we’d like more of them. They are perhaps the groupings that have the most go gain from an event like this, so if you know any – please nudge them over to the ticketing page here. There are still a handful of tickets left.